Bike Ride for the Kids 2022 Competition
Together we've raised $96,891 of our $100,000 goal for the FIRST Lego League!
Thank you to our sponsors
Finish Line Sponsor
Battaglia Industries, Inc
Horvath Electric Inc.
Water Stop Sponsors
The Edge Construction Co., Inc
Support Vehicle Sponsors
Richard Adams Engineers & Consultants, P.A.
Anderson Moran Construction Inc
FSG ELECTRIC, DALLAS TEXAS
Contech Engineered Solutions, LLC
The X Company
Top Overall Rider/Runner Sponsors
Prestige Group Construction
Ultra Commercial Veteran Services, LLC
Southwest Coating Services
LEGO Robotics Team Sponsors
Top Weekly Rider/Runner Sponsors
2022 COMPETITION DETAILS
This year’s ride will again include a month-long virtual competition plus the return of our traditional in-person bike ride back to Notre Dame for the first time since 2019!
The virtual competition will start Friday, September 16th and extend 4 weeks through October 14th (9/16 - 10/14) and the LIVE in-person bike ride will take place on Friday, October 14th from downtown Chicago to South Bend.
The virtual competition will be organized through the free activity service, Strava, to allow participants to log as many biking AND running miles as possible. Both the virtual competition and live ride will encourage participants to bike/run for donations to support FIRST Lego League and STEM Education. For every $100 raised, participants will earn additional “miles” to be added to their score (10 bike miles or 2.5 running miles per $100).
For this year's fundraising goal we are targeting raising $100,000 for the Bike Ride for the Kids mission!
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
- Register for the competition--CLICK HERE!
- Create a FREE Strava account — all participants will need to have a Strava account to log their activity
- Be sure to go to your BRFTK Profile on this website and click the "Connect with STRAVA" button!
- Join the "BRFTK - 2022 - BIKE" and "BRFTK - 2022 - RUN" clubs on Strava to track your results for the weekly competitions.
- Start riding/running (on September 16th) and log your mileage through Strava*
- And start fundraising now, registration and the leaderboard are now open!